Providing Quality Legal Representation Since 1981
Amanda M. Mayers
Amanda Mayers is an associate attorney with the Law Office of Thomas B. Schway. The majority of her practice is civil litigation, including automobile liability claims, no-fault auto insurance claims, uninsured and underinsured claims. Ms. Mayers' practice also includes: probate and estate administration, wills and trusts, and workers' compensation.
Ms. Mayers has been with the firm since 2007. Earlier that year, Amanda graduated from the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities, with a B.S. in Sociology - Law, Criminology and Deviance. In 2012, Amanda received her Juris Doctorate from Hamline University School of Law and was admitted to the Minnesota State Bar.
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member, 2012 to Present
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Collisions - Plaintiff
- Wills / Trusts
- Probate / Estate
- Workers Compensation
- Minnesota, 2012
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota