Amanda M. Mayers
Amanda Mayers is an associate attorney with the Law Office of Thomas B. Schway. The majority of her practice is civil litigation, including automobile liability claims, no-fault auto insurance claims, uninsured and underinsured claims. Ms. Mayers' practice also includes: probate and estate administration, wills and trusts, and workers' compensation.
Ms. Mayers has been with the firm since 2007. Earlier that year, Amanda graduated from the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities, with a B.S. in Sociology - Law, Criminology and Deviance. In 2012, Amanda received her Juris Doctorate from Hamline University School of Law and was admitted to the Minnesota State Bar.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Collisions - Plaintiff
- Wills / Trusts
- Probate / Estate
- Workers Compensation
- Minnesota, 2012
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member, 2012 to Present