Anthony Robert Easton
Tony Easton is an associate attorney with the Law Office of Thomas B. Schway. The majority of his practice is civil litigation, including automobile liability claims, no-fault auto insurance claims, uninsured and underinsured claims, and premises liability claims.
Tony has been with the firm since 2002, when he joined us as a law clerk. In 2003, Tony graduated from Hamline University School of Law, where he completed his J.D. with a concentration in Civil Dispute Resolution. Prior to law school, Tony attended St. Cloud State University, from which he received a B.A. in Business Economics.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Premises Liability -- Plaintiff
- Minnesota, 2003
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2003
- St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, Minnesota
- B.A. - 2000
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, 2003 to Present