Providing Quality Legal Representation Since 1981
Anthony Easton Robert
Tony Easton is an associate attorney with the Law Office of Thomas B. Schway. The majority of his practice is civil litigation, including automobile liability claims, no-fault auto insurance claims, uninsured and underinsured claims, and premises liability claims.
Tony has been with the firm since 2002, when he joined us as a law clerk. In 2003, Tony graduated from Hamline University School of Law, where he completed his J.D. with a concentration in Civil Dispute Resolution. Prior to law school, Tony attended St. Cloud State University, from which he received a B.A. in Business Economics.
Current Employment Position
- Minnesota State Bar Association, 2003 to Present
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Premises Liability -- Plaintiff
- Minnesota, 2003
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2003
- St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, Minnesota
- B.A. - 2000