Delivering Quality Representation And Personal Service

Our Experienced Lawyers Represent Car Accident Victims

According to the Minnesota Safety Council, every year there are about 1,500 accidental deaths and hundreds of thousands of injuries. About 40% of these deaths occur as a result of automobile accidents.

If you’ve been in an auto accident, you have a lot of extra bills. You have large hospital, ambulance, and/or follow-up care bills. You may need rehabilitation or extra care in the future. You’re in pain. On top of everything, you’ve lost work and wages and you’ve lost your car.

We’re Here To Help

The law firm of Law Office of Thomas B. Schway in Oakdale is here to help. We have more than 30 years of experience representing personal injury victims in Minnesota. We try to make the experience of obtaining legal representation as easy for you as possible. Contact us for a free consultation.

Talk With A Personal Injury Attorney First

When you’ve been in an auto accident and have suffered a personal injury, you may have a claim for damages. If you sign something given to you by an insurance company or other party, you might waive your right to sue. It is vital that you talk, free of charge, with a personal injury lawyer first to find out what you are truly owed.

When you talk to our attorneys, you do not need to worry about being pushed into something you might not want to do. We provide successful and caring representation in a calm, suburban setting — we are not a high-stress downtown firm.

Personal Service From An Experienced Lawyer

Tom Schway and his team of car accident lawyers will personally attend to your case. You won’t be passed off to a paralegal. We have extensive experience in the area of personal injury law, including:

Contact Us If You Or Loved One Was Hurt In An Auto Accident

If you think you have a potential lawsuit, please set up a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys. Contact us right away so we can make your claim as easy as possible and help us protect your rights. Call888-556-3551 or 651-315-8139.